Below is a partial listing of Polygon’s processing capabilities. Polygon's strong commitment to custom engineering and machining are evident.
- 3 and 4 axis CNC winders
- Single and multi-spindle machines
- 6 to 96 Carrier machines
- CNC controlled
- In situ winding, braiding and pultrusion capabilities
- Through feed grinding
- Precision dampening devices
- Plunge and form grinders
- Roll Grinders
- Multiple production and development lines
- Instron, FTIR (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy), wet lab, DSC, autoclaves, etc.
- Extensive bearing and bushing wear testing capabilities
- 50,000 pound Instron, Bluehill 3 software, ASTM fixtures
- Can custom design and build testing rigs and fixtures
- Internally developed cylinder cycling and pressure testing benches for both hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders
- Semi-clean room for assembly projects
CNC Lathe Turning
- Swiss machines
- Cellular systems
CNC Machining Centers
- Pallet changing capability
- Fully integrated
Painting / Coating
- Separate fire-proof painting and coating side building
- Automated painting line
Internal Tool and Die
- Polygon maintains its own internal tool shop with several tool makers
Manual Machining Capabilities
- Cylindrical OD grinding and turning
- Numerous lathes, saws, drilling, router and punch press capabilities
Trouble Opening the Downloads?
All downloads require the latest version of the free Adobe Reader.