DESIGN LONGER LIFE INTO YOUR EQUIPMENT
FROM FORAGING AND HARVEST MACHINERY TO CARTS AND SPREADERS, AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENT BEARINGS FROM POLYLUBE CAN HELP YOU REDUCE WARRANTY CLAIMS ON YOUR EQUIPMENT.
Self-lubricating and maintenance-free, Polygon bearings provide an ideal solution for many agricultural applications. Manufacturers of agricultural machinery and farming implements count on Polygon composite bearings to deliver excellent load capacities, lower weight, resistance to corrosion and other benefits, making agricultural equipment operate easier, longer, and better. Leading agricultural equipment manufacturers and their Tier-1 suppliers trust Polygon’s composite bearings to deliver the performance demanded by the agricultural industry.
- Foraging and harvesting equipment
- Windrowers and headers
- Transport folds
- Suspension joints
- Parallel links
WHEN TO DESIGN IN POLYGON COMPOSITE BEARINGS
- Self-lubrication is required
- Bearing neglect could lead to product liability claims or premature failure
- Maintenance costs need to be closely monitored
- Resistance to chemical, galvanic or fretting-related corrosion is a problem
- Galling and scoring need to be minimized