DESIGN BETTER PERFORMANCE INTO YOUR NEXT
POLYGON’S CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT BEARINGS HELP OPERATORS STAY PRODUCTIVE WHILE REDUCING MAINTENANCE COSTS.
Polygon bearings are engineered to be self-lubricating and maintenance-free, providing an ideal solution for many construction and heavy equipment applications. Manufacturers of construction and other off-highway equipment trust Polygon composite bearings to deliver excellent load capacities, low friction, resistance to corrosion and other benefits. Leading equipment manufacturers and their Tier-1 suppliers rely on Polygon’s bearing assemblies to deliver the performance demanded by the construction industry.
- Mini & micro excavators
- Skid steers
- Wheel loaders
- Mining equipment
- Articulating joints
- Cylinder base and rod ends
- Cylinder movement pivot points
WHEN TO DESIGN IN POLYGON COMPOSITE BEARINGS
- Self-lubrication is required
- Bearing neglect could lead to product liability claims or premature failure
- Maintenance costs need to be closely monitored
- Stick-slip conditions exist
- High load capacities are needed
- Resistance to chemical, galvanic or fretting-related corrosion is a problem
- Galling and scoring need to be minimized
- Electrical insulation is required
Polygon Composite Bushings Simplify Maintenance in K-Tec Heavy-Duty Earthmoving Equipment
Difficult maintenance point improved with greaseless bushings, even under heavy contamination.
Polygon Composite Bushings Ensure Reduced Maintenance in Bulldozer Designs
Constructed with an industrial wear surface, Polygon’s bushings require no grease.