INTO YOUR TOOLS
MANUFACTURERS OF SMALL APPLIANCES AND ENERGY SUPPLY SERVICES CAN PROTECT THEIR USERS FROM ELECTRIC SHOCK WITH THE POLYGON TUBE®.
Since its establishment in 1949, Polygon Company has stood as one of the world’s premier leaders in the development of advanced composite materials for many electrical insulative applications. Our engineers use their extensive knowledge and experience in composites science to assist you in determining the best fiber architecture, resin formulations and finishing to produce your ideal application. The team has experience across many insulative applications including consumer power tools, home appliances and electric utility maintenance tools.
- Consumer power tools
- Home appliances
- Electric utility maintenance equipment
POLYGON BRAIDED, DIELECTRIC TUBING PROVIDES THESE BENEFITS:
- Design flexibility. Materials, fiber winding, finishing and more can be customized.
- Outstanding dielectric & insulating properties eliminate the risk of capacitance coupling.
- Underwriter’s Laboratories (UL) certification for a continuous temperature index rating of 120°C.
- UL approval to grade AFW-G-10.
- Quality control. Every finished tube is tested at 5,000 volts minimum to guarantee its dielectric integrity.
- High torque strengths.
Polygon Composite Tubes Keep Consumers Safe and Costs Low in Market Leading Power Tools
Insulating tubes protect end users while also eliminating the need for costly 3-prong cords.